In my future classroom using Google Forms and Web Quests can be very helpful. They both offer easy access to a large amount of information across a wide range of subjects.
Making the Web Quest was an interesting activity. Having the template help a bunch so that we were able to easily prepare the web quest. By using these in the classroom students will be able to learn in some ways that are not possible in a traditional classroom. I enjoyed making the web quest and I will use them in the future in my own classroom.
Google Forms would be a great classroom tool because you are able to create web based quizzes or surveys that are self grading and simple to view. Using Google Forms could be very useful because they can save a lot of time for a teacher. A great thing about them is that they can be used to increase engagement of learners. Also, Goggle Forms can be used in countless ways in the classroom that could cover many subject areas.
I think that both Web Quest and Google Forms can be a great tool to use in the classroom for a teacher. Not only is it useful for the teacher, but the students would enjoy them and also be more engaged. I will definitely use these tools in my future classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment